Monday, July 16, 2012

Here goes nothin'!

     So, I decided to create a blog today. I've been thinking about it for a while and just thought "What the heck?!" Now, I know what you're thinking..... "What does Aubrey have to write about?" To be honest, I'm thinking the same thing. I'm not starting a new career in a far off country, I'm not engaged or planning a wedding, and no babies to speak of over here (besides my sweet nieces and cousins). I'm not a diary or journal person so I thought I'd try blogging as a sort of outlet so to say. I don't really expect anyone to read it but.... here goes nothin'!


So for my first official post I thought I would just share where I am in life at the moment and some of my favorite things. 

I am oh so impatiently patiently waiting to be closer to this handsome man!
(Intro: G, the boyfriend)

I consider Fred my first born.

About four months ago a made a job switch. It was/still is a bitter-sweet decision. I'm in a bigger city and make more $$, but I left some of the most AMAZING girls and am further from G.

One of my favorite things at the moment is when I get to see these three sweet girls!! "Aunt Aubrey" is one of my favorite titles :)


Well, I think that's enough for one day. I may or may not get the hang of this, my apologies in advance if I don't! Again, I have no clue what I'm doing but I figure who couldn't use a new hobby right?!


-A









2 comments: