Some of my new fam!
Mother and Father Bedell
* Funny story: G calls his parents Momma H and Father H. When I first met him I didn't realize that this was just a nickname type thing and thought his dad was a minister, and I was thinking "I'm not so sure about dating another ministers son". (Nothing against ministers or their sons but you have to know a little background for this to really be funny!) Needless to say, Father H is not a minister. I just told G this story a couple of months ago and got a big kick out of it!
The future Mr. and Mrs. Bedell!!
I also got to see my sister-friend this past weekend. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to spend some time with her! Since I have gotten engaged I have become even more nostalgic for our room-mate days and wishing we lived in the same city. But, I'm glad I got to spend some time with her and ask her to be my MOH! (Which she was apparently anticipating and had started writing her speech the night before at another friends wedding she attended!) Nothing beats a chick-flick, cheesecake, and a glass of wine with one of your best girlfriends :)
Tuesday was Parker's 5th birthday! She had a Barbie party with the family and all the girls had on the cutest barbie outfits. It's always good to see family and I'm glad G is getting to spend some time with them too! (He said to me yesterday that he already feels like one of the gang!) Grace is still warming up to him.. haha! When we first arrived she just talked and talked to him about her Mulan doll and I couldn't believe it! I think she forgot that she was skeptical of him because shortly after it was back to silence and sizing him up!
The sweet Birthday Princess with her awesome barbie cake!
Grace getting in on the action :)
Turns out barbie didn't have legs!!
I'm looking forward to the next couple of days off from work. Wednesday was just one of those days, if you know what I mean. Next up.... I finally get to meet Mimi (sp?), William's mom, and girls night!! Until next time....
-A



I'm sure you've been so busy planning! Can't wait to hear more details!
ReplyDeleteThanks again for coming to Parker's party! So glad ya'll were able to make it and glad that Greg feels like one of the gang (because he is!)! ;)