If you follow me on Facebook you may have noticed that Friday's are also now "De-Friend a friend Friday's". I got this idea from one of my girlfriends. Hopefully it is not being taken as rudeness on my part. I just realized that from my college days I had friended people that I don't really know and there are some other people that I have met along the way that post/say the most terrible and vile things on FB. If I don't know you, why would I want you (or better, why would YOU care) to know what's going on in my everyday life? And I only want positive things visible at my fingertips. I will now step off my soapbox, and hopefully no one has taken offense to my de-friend Fridays!
Back to Insta/iPhone -Friday....
G's sister got married this past weekend and it was absolutely beautiful. (kuddo's to Kathy for all her hard work!) We ended up with one of the bouquet's when we got home so I put it in a vase on our kitchen table. This basket was from G's parents. They gave us a picnic basket filled with cute picnic gear. We have re-purposed it into our engagement/wedding card basket for the time being!
G and I went with another couple to the State Fair. We ate WAY too much alot of yummy fried fair foods and had a great time!
While we were at the Fair we did something a lot little crazy.... we bought a new bed! Yes, we are those people that buy things at the fair. It's something we had already talked about doing for Christmas and they had a great deal offered... so we just did it! G and I do not like to touch when we sleep and my wrought iron queen bed was just too small, so we upgraded to a king!
Taking apart the old bed.
We were a little nervous about purchasing this at the State Fair and gave it a 50/50 chance of actually being delivered the next day. But... to our pleasant surprise they were right on time...actually they were EARLY!!! Who knew this was possible for a delivery?!
All ready for some separated sleeping :)
Next up.... Rebecca and Matt's wedding! Until next time....
-A




Glad yall got a KING!!! We have to have one too!!! I cant stand to touch either, I know that sounds bad. HAHA!
ReplyDelete