Thursday, November 29, 2012

Rebecca and Matt's Wedding

Since it has been SOOOOOO long since I've blogged I am writing a few posts to catch up! Rebecca and Matt's wedding was absolutely gorgeous! Mrs. H did a fantastic job with the decorations, planning, and food. It truly was amazing!! Rebecca was such a beautiful bride and it was so special to get to be part of their big day.  I didn't get many pictures but here are the few I did.

 After the Rehearsal with the bride-to-be


 Future cousins!


 My handsome future hubby :)

Rebecca and her beautiful bridesmaids after getting their up-do's


 Getting ready!!

Unfortunately those are the only pictures I got! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the professional ones Mrs. H sent me so you'll have to see those in person! Congratulations to the happy couple! I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Until next time...

-A



No comments:

Post a Comment