Thursday, August 16, 2012

Random happenings

As I'm flipping through the channels this morning there is NOTHING to watch. I stumble across a Laguna Beach marathon. So I'm sitting on the couch watching a show I remember liking all those years ago, and it is seriously painful. PAINFUL. I don't think I have ever heard the word "like" used so many times in a 30 second clip and everything is centered around which boy likes which girl. I know I was never probably the same way in highschool, but thankfully I didn't have cameras around 24/7 capturing all my glory! Can you tell I was a bit bored?! Usually I make up run errands on my days off and get things done that I can't do on days I work, but I am all errand-ed out (is that a word?) today.

I know this is riveting stuff ... haha! On a different note, not much has been going on around here. G and I are trying to settle in to our new "norm". I've been working really hard on trying to go the gym on my days off, or really working on not talking myself out of going! HA!

We got our invitations to G's sisters wedding!! So excited for her and future hubs!


Also, one of my friends/coworkers from Tyler is joining me at my new hospital!! I am super excited! That's about all I've got for now. Until next time...

-A

P.S.
If you've ever wondered why I chose "blonde moments" as my title, it's pretty simple. No, I do not consider myself a typical "blonde". I have a degree, a job and can carry on a semi-intelligent conversation. However, I am a HUGE clutz and do "blonde" things. For example, I show up at a restaurant thinking I'm meeting my girlfriends there for girl's night- order a beer at the bar because no one is there yet- and shortly after I realize that I am there on the wrong night! Our plans were for the next night! Yup, I did that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment