We slowly added people one by one to the picture! Haha!
Rachel, Taylor, Thomas
+ Heather
+John
Happy Birthday John!
Mom was busy cleaning the kitchen during pictures... I couldn't leave her out!
Birthday celebration #2:
Sunday we met my Dad, Step-mom (Crystal) and family at Matt's for lunch to celebrate Crystal's birthday. G and I had never been there before so we were looking forward to trying something new! This side of my family is not very small either with kids, grandkids, husbands, girlfriends, and baby dolls it can become quite the crowd!! We always have fun and the food was delicious!!
I couldn't get everyone in the same picture so I split it up.
Parker, Payton, Kristin
Geoff, Grace, Marla
Phil, Christine, Crystal, Dad
G, Me, Brian
If you can't tell from the first picture and this one... these girls love cupcakes! I don't know about you, but I can relate to that completely!
It was a busy, but fun-filled weekend. Did I mention that this was G's first time meeting my family (besides my parents)? He was a super star (of course)! Grace wasn't so sure about him just yet... she kept eyeing him when she thought no one was looking, but who can blame a girl for being skeptical! It was precious. We tried out Studio Movie Grill last night. We saw Hope Springs and it was a little more serious/heavy than I thought it was going to be, but still good. I know there's alot of pictures in this post... I haven't figured out how to put them side by side yet or edit them at all really! I promise to work on my blogging skills!! Until next time....
-A
Thanks for posting those!! You got some good pictures!!
ReplyDeleteI am skeptical about this "G" figure as well.... ha! Totally kidding! I love your blog Aub,I want one, but I know mine would be much less interesting and probably a hot mess compared to yours! Miss you and cannot wait to see you soon, looking forward to your next post :)
ReplyDeleteLoved looking at all of the pictures! And again- great to meet Greg and visit with you both!
ReplyDelete