I am WAY behind on blogging. I warned you that I was not good at this. So to catch up.... G is now living in Plano and has started his new job this week. So far, so good. We found a good apartment, for a good price. I only have a few pictures but here are the ones I have.
G is using most of my furniture and I have tried to put a "manly" spin on it!
We have bought a few new things, and I have to rant a little about Ikea furniture. So we bought this TV stand. I really like it, but my goodness was it a nightmare to put together. We literally had it almost completed twice and had to undo the whole thing because we realized a piece was on backwards. There are no numbers, letters, or colored dots on ANY of the pieces. You just have a black and white picture, that you can't tell one thing from another on, as your directions. It's terrible.
We had a date night at Midieval Times. I have not been to Midieval Times in over 10 years. It was a little pricey but ended up being TOTALLY worth it. The food was surprisingly good and we had a good time. I highly recommend it for a random evening adventure.
I was off work today and spent the day organizing the apartment. I am used to living in a "girls world" so to say. My bedroom has always been pink/blingy, I leave the bathroom door open, and have damask print pretty much everywhere. This is no longer the case. Instead, this is what I find while organizing today....
Yup. That's a knife. Open. And ready to stab me. Cool.
I think that is pretty much up to date for now. We made tacos tonight and G's friend William made us some homemade salsa. (which was delicious). Needless to say, I couldn't be happier to have G here and can't wait for all the good things to come. Until later...
-A


No comments:
Post a Comment