This was my 20th Birthday in Lubbock. In college, my room mates and I would celebrate "Birthday weekends" for all of our birthdays. You got to choose anything you wanted to do all weekend and we all had to do it! My room mate, Lauren, {who is a fabulous artist} hand painted this birthday cake!
21st Birthday while I was in nursing school. We celebrated at El Tiempo {which is still my FAVORITE restaurant} and then learned how to give injections the next day at school! Ha!
22nd Birthday. I did a dual celebration with Alyssa {her bday is 10days after mine} and some of our friends came into town.
23rd Birthday.
24th Birthday celebrated with G. He surprised me and took me to Houston to celebrate at El Tiempo!
I've had a fabulous birthday weekend so far. Yesterday morning I celebrated Grace's THIRD birthday at Chuck E Cheese's. It's different than I remember, but it's brilliant for a kids party. They take care of most everything! The only picture I got really isn't a picture at all... it's a video. They have one of those booths you stand in and tickets blow around everywhere and you have to see how many you can catch. I didn't think Grace would do it, but she did! Her dad even tried to help and play with her and she said NO!
After Chuck E's, I went to a "girls only" exercise class with some of my girlfriends. It was SOOOOOOO fun!!! A little out of character for us but I think we all loved it! And.... it was a tough work out! I have some beautiful bruises to prove it!
So, originally we were just all standing around the pole. Thankfully, the lady that taught the class re-posed us.... this is much cuter! {I totally recommend this class to everyone! We had a blast!}
And... here are my bruises. Everyone else mostly had them on their knees and shins. Not really sure how I got them on my feet, but totally worth it :)
I plan on spending the rest of the day with G. Not sure what he has planned for us, but I told him I'm just happy to spend some time together! {I know all girls say that..... but I really do mean it. Our time together is so few and far between lately.} So, here's to another 25..... and a BIG thanks to everyone who has made my life so special and full of happiness! Until next time....
-A



No comments:
Post a Comment