Tuesday, January 29, 2013

25

I recently celebrated my 25th birthday. I thought I would have some kind of melt down, but I didn't. 25 is kind of your first "I'm really getting older" milestone. No, I don't think of myself as "old". But, I'm definitely not getting any younger! Ha! Anyways, I had a fabulous day celebrating my BIG 25!!


G  and I ran some errands... the most important being picking up his wedding ring! I can't say enough how much I love this man. He was a little SUPER excited to get his ring and asked if he could wear it the rest of the day! I love that he is just as excited as I am!!

Then it was present time!


 G always gets THE BEST cards. He swears he just picks the first one he sees.... I don't buy it.



 We had dinner at Cafe Pacific. It was absolutely delicious! AND...... MARTHA STEWART was there! It was my first real celebrity sighting! So cool!


This isn't the greatest picture... but they still had the trees lit up and it was gorgeous!

We ended the night at home with ice cream and my delicious cake that I mutilated before I remembered to take a picture!!


It was a great day!!! I've been incredibly blessed these last 25 years and I can't wait for the new beginnings coming up this year! Until next time...

-A


No comments:

Post a Comment