We celebrated Valentine's Day at my apartment in Tyler.
I moved from Tyler and started a new job
G and I celebrated our "we've been officially dating" One year anniversary!
I got to spend some more time with these cuties!
I got engaged to the love of my life
G's beautiful sister got married
I have gotten to spend more time with these ladies than I have in years
And... I spent my first {and only} Christmas as an ENGAGED couple with my FIANCE'!!
This year, I worked the day of New Years eve and half the day on actual New Years Day so I didn't go out for any big celebration. G also worked New Years Eve so we were two peas in a pod, as usual. Thankfully, we have a day off together today! We have a laundry list of things to get done {typical} but we just enjoy the time together, no matter what we are doing. Surprisingly, G's number one thing on his to-do list {self initiated I might add} is to go pick out the tuxes for the wedding!
I didn't really make any resolutions this year.... I never really keep them anyways. I think I will just focus on being a better person and living a more full and healthy life...... and does get married count?! Because that's kinda number one on my list for 2013!!! I hope everyone had a great New Years and has a FABULOUS 2013!!!! Until next time...
-A



No comments:
Post a Comment