{Gorgeous table and yummy Sprinkles cupcakes!}
{Chocolate!}
{This sweet girl loves to put on my shoes! Precious!}
{The Aunts and Gran}
{I had some more great helpers at this shower too! Parker was going so fast I could barely keep up!}
{Parker, Grace, Payton}
{Marla and Kristin...The two beautiful hostesses!}
Thank you so much for such a wonderful shower! I had a great time and it's always good to spend time with family! I can't wait to see the girls in their flower girl dresses! To see more pictures you can check out Marla and Kristins blogs here and here ! I know I say this all the time, but I am truly thankful for such wonderful family and friends. We have made soooo many BIG life changes recently and it would have been so much more difficult without everyones love and support! Next BIG thing on the agenda is baby Nolan's arrival {don't worry, he's my nephew!}. Until next time....
-A






No comments:
Post a Comment