* Side note: I knew we found the perfect realtor {not that I ever thought otherwise} when we saw a house that was neighboring what could only be deemed a CHICKEN FARM with a very talkative rooster. The second he opened the back door and realized there were chickens he immediately turned around and said "Nope. You aren't living here. We are leaving. You can't live with the chickens." LOVED IT! Not to mention, 3% of his commission goes to the charity of your choice. How awesome is that?!*
We have already learned so much and continue to learn the joys of home ownership, as they say, every day! I've been asked by several people to see pictures of the house so, without further ado..... {I just included a few, but you get the picture!}
{excuse our grunge-ness, this was move-in day, but I couldn't miss a picture with G holding our HOUSE keys!}
It's so nice to come HOME after work. I never thought it would feel this different in a house versus an apartment, but it really is a great feeling. AND..... I get to live here with my {almost} husband!!! Almost every time I walk in I say "Hi house!" {I probably shouldn't say that out loud haha!}
This is our new headboard! It's an old door that was refurbished into a headboard. We absolutely love it!
G thought he could sneak this up without me noticing.... he was wrong. I've let him slide so far, but we'll see how long it lasts!
And this is our new couch! After we moved all of our stuff in it was really obvious that our furniture was not meant for a house sized space! We found this sofa set {sofa and love seat} on sale at Ashley's and couldn't pass it up! And these throw pillows are my final verdict on our colors for the living room. I think this is the 5th? set I've bought and then returned, but these are staying! I've been so indecisive! I'm not used to everything being so permanent HA! But, I LOVE that it is! Who knew that giving away all our money could make us this happy?! There's still alot of work to be done and I have TONS of ideas for projects..... but those will all have to wait until AFTER the WEDDING!!!! So many good things happening, I'm feeling overwhelmed with blessings. It's amazing what happens when you follow God's plan instead of your own! Until next time....
-A


Looks so big and spacious! Absolutely LOVE your headboard!!
ReplyDelete