We have a little over a week left until the BIG day and I am seriously SO excited! People say "It's just a piece of paper" and yes we live together, and yes we live our life like we are basically married already. I know. BUT, to me, it's not just a piece of paper. There is just something about the ceremony and standing in front of God and our loved ones, making a promise to love each other unconditionally until the end of time. That piece of paper is a declaration. It's a tangible reminder of our promise to God and each other. I don't know, maybe it's silly. And I know I don't need something tangible to solidify our relationship. I have never been more sure of anything. It's just exciting, that's all!
Something else that's exciting.... I only work THREE more days until I'm off for two weeks. I get to be off work the entire week before the wedding and then it's HONEYMOON time!!!! G and I are both so stinkin' excited for a vacation! We both could use some relaxing time away.
In other news, my nephew Nolan was born this week. He is, of course, absolutely precious! Marla is doing well and they should all be getting to go home today! 2013 is turning out to be a year of BIG decisions and BIG excitement!
Until next time...
-A
No comments:
Post a Comment