Sunday, March 31, 2013

Not goodbye, but "See you later!"

Last Sunday was my last day at my 'current' job. And actually, Saturday was my last day because I got cancelled on Sunday! {THAT will never happen again! Ha!} Some of the girls planned a little dinner out as a last little HOORAH. Not everyone could make it but I'm glad I got to spend some time with the ones that did! I know I've mentioned the move being "bitter sweet" and leaving my job is the bitter part. I truly enjoyed my experiences and the people I worked with. I will miss it, but the story of my life is just beginning and I can't wait to see what God has in store!

{Faith}

{Blen and Genesis}

{Tasha}

{Gabby}

{Dawn and Christi}


These girls are so sweet and it was such a pleasure to work with them! We had a great time! Genesis and her boyfriend are moving to New York next month so G and I will have to make a trip up north in the near future!!! Until next time....

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment