Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wedding Pictures Preview

G and I FINALLY got our wedding pictures! We used Daisy Photo Studio based out of Carrollton and our photographers name was Karlee. She was absolutely wonderful and so so sweet! My only complaint is that there are not pictures of everyone that was there. I'm sure that's an impossible task, but I do wish there were more varied shots and more guests were captured. Oh well. We love the shots she did get and could not be happier with the memories made! We are currently in the process of going through them and choosing the ones we want to print and frame and so on.

I wanted to share just a few of my favorites as a sneak peak, so to say. There are so many that I love, but here is just a handful...

MOH and soon-to-be mommy! I have restrained myself {so far} from buying loads of baby stuff... but no promises for the future!

Do cuter flower girls exist? I don't think so!

My mom didn't think there were any "great" ones of us, but I love this one!

I absolutely ADORE this picture of G and his mom. Right before this she was crying and I don't know what he said but I think this moment is absolute perfection.

 G's grooms cake. The bakery did a phenomenal job and it was exactly what we wanted!


I was too busy trying not to fall down the stairs, I didn't really get to see G's face while I was walking down the aisle. I love this one!

This is one of my favorites! This is G's best man and I just love the pure happiness captured in this picture! {on both sides!}

Our wedding party! I don't know about G, but I was so thankful to have these girls with me all day! They kept me sane!

These are my oldest and truest {is that a word?!} friends. You can't see me but I was crying the happiest of tears and I just LOVE the moment pictured here! I am so blessed that I got to share such a special moment with ALL of them!

These are one of G's friends parents and I just can't get enough of this picture! I love that our friends and family had a good time and this is just so precious!

Again, I LOVE this picture because of the happiness and fun it captures! Makes my heart happy!

And lastly, my husband. I'm teary eyed writing this and looking at all these wonderful memories we get to keep. I told him just yesterday that he is truly my souls match. I am so thankful God has allowed us to choose this life together and can't wait for MANY MANY MANY more memories like this!

These pictures barely scratch the surface of all the ones we have {and all the ones i LOVE}, but I just wanted to share a few and remember what a special day we had. Until next time...

~A

1 comment: