I turned 25 and had my first "real" celebrity sighting- Martha Stewart!
I was fitted for my wedding dress.
Bachelorette Party at the Gaylord Texan!
G and I celebrated 2 "official" years together.
Two beautiful Bridal Showers.
Bought our FIRST house!
Got married to a man more incredible than I ever imagined
Travelled to St. Lucia for our Honeymoon
Adopted our first puppy together :)
Date nights with my husband!
And lots of me being awake while these two are napping...
Attended the Margarita Ball with sweet friends
Our first married Thanksgiving
Our first married Christmas
Got to see my best friends first baby boy, Nathan!
Celebrated the end of 2013 and the beginning of an exciting New Year with dinner at Bernard's...
... then watching the ball drop at home with my sweet family!
2013 was so good to us and I am so excited to see what God has in store for us in 2014! Happy New Year from the Harry family! Until next time...
~A









No comments:
Post a Comment