I turned 25 and practically had dinner in the same building WITH Martha Stewart!
I celebrated my bachelorette party with some of my best friends.
And, had my final fitting for my wedding dress.
Celebrated our last "dating anniversary".
I left my job at Baylor Plano and began a new job.
We bought our first house!
I had two of the most beautiful bridal showers!
I had a bridal brunch...
Got married to my soul's match...
Went on a fabulous honeymoon to St. Lucia.
Adopted this silly guy.
Went to the Margarita Ball.
Celebrated our first married Thanksgiving.
Celebrated our first married Christmas!
And, celebrated our first married New Year's Eve!
This post is forever long, and this doesn't even cover ALL of the crazy, wonderful, sometimes not-so-wonderful things that happened during 25. We celebrated our first and second nephews births. We made it through my mom's lobectomy. G and I both took promotions at work. My best friend had her first baby. G's grandma made it through radiation therapy. We celebrated our fourth niece being born. There were many birthday celebrations and two heart breaking deaths. We shared in others wedding days. And forgive me if I missed something, but I'm sure so much more. Like I said, 25 was a crazy year but I wouldn't have changed it for anything! I am secretly hoping 26 is a bit slower though! Until next time...
~A












Looks like a great year! When I was bar tending at Outback when I was at Baylor...there was this one couple that was a regular....he was a little bit older than her...and they had one son...I think he was 5. I digress. Anyways.....I don't remember the exact conversation...but at some point...the women told me that 25 would be a good year. That it was the BEST age. I always remembered that. And for me...it was. And looks like it was for you, too. Now, I've had many other good years since (8 to be exact, ha!)...but 25 was just....25. And wonderful.
ReplyDeleteAnd....I completely agree with you on hoping that this next year will be a little bit slower!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday!