Thursday, November 29, 2012

Life Lately

Geez I haven't blogged in FOREVER!!! Life has been pretty crazy lately. Wedding planning is seriously a full time job. I think I do something wedding related every day that I'm off work. I am loving every minute of it though! We have gotten quite a bit done in a short time. We have the venue, I've ordered my dress, I have my shoes, we've booked the photographer, booked the flower lady, and mailed out save the dates! *sigh of relief* The next big things are the cakes and invitations.


We discovered the glory of Top Golf! We went with some friends for a night out and had a blast! I am TERRIBLE at golf but actually had so much fun here!



We had a small celebration for my Dad's birthday and their house with pizza and ice cream cake! The girls insisted on putting on a "concert" for everyone. I think we have some starlets on our hands!





I have zero pictures of Thanksgiving but G and I had a very eventful day! Most of my extended family has not met G yet so we wanted to make the rounds so my family had the chance to meet him before the wedding! First stop was at my Aunt Barb's. It was just her and Gran but it was fabulous! We had a delicious pumpkin french toast casserole and I had my first cup of jet fuel. I'm in love. It totally kept me going all day long! (The next day I had a huge headache and G blames it on the jet fuel.... he says my body was in withdrawal from having all the caffeine the day before!) Next stop was my cousin's house in Nevada, TX. My mom's side of the family was all there and we had a TON of yummy food. I loved their new house too! Last stop was my Dad's house. They had already eaten by the time we got there but everyone was still hanging around. It was nice to sit and relax and munch on desserts! Over all it was a busy but fun and family filled day!!

Until next time....

-A



No comments:

Post a Comment