If you remember, my Christmas tree last year was garbed in pink and sparkles.
I actually think this picture was two Christmases ago because G vetoed the feathers in 2011......but you get the idea.
This year we ordered personalized stockings and hit up Hobby Lobby for all their 50% off fabulousness..... and I think the tree turned out pretty darn good!
It's a small tree but hey, we live in a small apartment!
And yesterday I took some me time and got a Holiday mani/pedi!! I don't know what it is about getting your nails done but I always feel prettier and more put-together when I do!! Haha!
I got off work early today due to a low census of patients on our unit, so I'm enjoying a surprise afternoon off with G. I think that about does it for catching up! It's so me to not blog for over a month and then blast everyone with 5 posts about nothing, really! Until next time....
-A


I love your tree, and stockings....and- you even already have gifts wrapped! Way ahead of me! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd the mani looks great too!
Don't feel too bad about the gifts.... all but one are one's G has bought and I just wrapped! I'm waaaaay behind!
ReplyDelete