New (sort of) on the agenda is moving. We are leaving the DFW area. G's job was not so great TERRIBLE. It wasn't the sort of things you could just try and "stick out".... we are talking life safety here. I have never seen G so stressed or unhappy, which made me unhappy. We had many LONG discussions over our options and found one that is best for us and our future. Our plan was to be in this area but God's was not, and since we've decided to move everything has just fallen in to place. Really. It was a tough decision to come to, but we feel this is all part of His plan and it definitely shows. It is once again a bitter-sweet move. I am truly going to miss my job and the amazing people I work with. I have been blessed to work at one of the best hospitals (I might be a little biased) in the area and have learned sooooo much over the last year.
Next up, we are buying a house! This is definitely the scariest and most exciting thing I've done lately. G and I are so incredibly excited! The plan is to close at the end of March and we will be first time HOME owners!
So if you are trying to calculate the timeline of my life in your head.... here it is. Leave my job, move cities into a new HOUSE, start a new job, get married, live happily ever after! Ha! (all in a little over a month) Needless to say, we are one busy pair! I am so excited about all the things happening in our life and can't wait to be Mr. and Mrs.
I think that catches everything up. More fun filled/picture filled posts to come! Until next time...
Next up, we are buying a house! This is definitely the scariest and most exciting thing I've done lately. G and I are so incredibly excited! The plan is to close at the end of March and we will be first time HOME owners!
So if you are trying to calculate the timeline of my life in your head.... here it is. Leave my job, move cities into a new HOUSE, start a new job, get married, live happily ever after! Ha! (all in a little over a month) Needless to say, we are one busy pair! I am so excited about all the things happening in our life and can't wait to be Mr. and Mrs.
I think that catches everything up. More fun filled/picture filled posts to come! Until next time...
-A
Lots of new beginnings! Such an exciting time for ya'll!
ReplyDelete