Before dinner.
Dinner at Neptune's Seafood. This was my least favorite dinner. G's food was good but I think I just made a bad choice.
The next night we went to Kimono's {I think that was the name}. It was a sushi and hibachi place. We completely expected the same old song and dance from the chef.... you know, the onion choo-choo train ect. We were pleasantly surprised! He was hilarious and the food was delicious!!!! Easily the BEST hibachi I've ever had.
The next night we went to La Toc, the 5 star French restaurant on the resort. This was one of the two places you were required to make a reservation.
This is Gary and Lynn. We met them one night while we were sitting outside having a drink and just started talking. As it turned out, we had made reservations at the same places for the next two nights! They have been going to Sandals for 17 years! We asked which one was their favorite and they said Whitehouse Jamaica. We may just have to check that out?!
If you're wondering why I just have all these pictures of us going to dinner and not of us out by the pool or the beach, well..... it's because G and I are not swimsuit picture people. I am less of one than he is. We just don't like it and, honestly, didn't really take many pictures of us out by the pool ect. So you'll just have to get over it and enjoy our dining experiences! Ha!
G went on a scuba dive with the resort and was less than impressed. He said the coral was half dead and they didn't get to go very far down.
Friday was G's birthday. The birthday boy got breakfast in bed!
G arranged a beach front dinner for his birthday night. This is our table right on the beach and our server brought everything right to us! {Side note: one thing that really impressed us was that you don't tip any of the staff (it's a rule), but they were all so friendly and helpful and genuinely happy to be there. It was really nice}
We had pre-selected our menu a couple days prior and they printed us out our own customized menu as a keepsake. So nice. The dinner was delicious! And it was sooooooo relaxing to eat right by the ocean with the waves and the wind. A girl could get used to that!



No comments:
Post a Comment