Friday, July 26, 2013

happy late blog-iversary

I just realized that I have been "blogging" for a year! I don't feel like I'm any more well versed in the blogging world than I was a year ago. I am always interested in looking at my "stats" and seeing how many people viewed each post. My most popular post was the one about my engagement. It had 284 views! I think it helped that I sent the link to my family and they then shared with EVERYONE they knew! But, I don't think most of them realized I do this blog thing all the time. I think they thought it was just a one-time tribute to that day but I could be wrong, who knows. And, since I have stopped linking the blog to my facebook my views have dramatically dropped! For example, my last post only had 10 views! This is completely ok by me. I don't do this for anyone else, I do it for myself. As a place to reflect, jot down my thoughts, and a place to record my memories. If you read it great! If not, that's ok too.

My official blog-iversary was July 16, so I'm just a little late! We have been going going going this week so I'm just now getting a quiet moment. This post isn't about anything really and if you're reading it you are most likely either my husband, a family member, or a close friend and I have loved sharing all the little things that make life so wonderful with you. Until next time....

~A


2 comments:

  1. I was probably one of the ten people that viewed that post because I love checking your blog! Keep it up! :)
    -Jessica Smokoska

    ReplyDelete