Sunday, December 8, 2013

I'm back

It's been almost TWO months since I last blogged! Geez! We haven't been that much "busier" just had more changes going on and continuing to adjust to our adult-married life! Ha! Will we ever be "adjusted"? Doubtful, but I wouldn't change it. So, time to catch up....

October
The week before Halloween {I think} we had some friends over for a pumpkin carving party. I tried out some pinterest recipes.... some turned out great, others not so much! The main course was Hobo soup and we had tons of dips and snacks. It was a really fun night spending time with our friends and their families!

This guy totally did not enjoyed his costume :)

{I thought the pumpkin on the far left was so cool! One of the girls brought a "Mrs. Potato Head" halloween kit for her pumpkin!}

Not too shabby!

November
November has been quite an exciting month for us! I accepted a new, administrative, position at work. It's a BIG change from working on the floor and I'm excited to experience a new aspect of the nursing world. I'm learning a lot and slowly, but surely, getting used to a "regular person" schedule! G also got accepted for a new position at work! Gods timing continues to amaze me. We will get to have the same days off again! So excited! Later in the month we attended the Margarita Ball again with some of our friends and had soooo much fun.... as usual!


{Still can't believe I get to be married to this guy!}



Thanksgiving was a little less hectic this year. We only went to two houses instead of three! We had lunch at my Dad's... and using the word "lunch" doesn't do it justice. There was SO much food and dessert!!! After my dad's house we headed over to my cousins to say hello to my mom's side of the family. We only spent about an hour there but it was still good to see everyone! The only pictures I have are ones I stole from my step-sisters... forgive me!




Almost another year later and these little gals still huddle on my side when we take pictures with Uncle G!!! Haha!



And our puppy-child has been doing alot of this...



...and this...





He's got it really tough, huh?!

And finally, our FIRST Christmas as husband and wife!

This Nativity scene was a wedding gift. It's really pretty cool!



We've done a little more since I took these pictures,but I'm doing good to blog these! I think I've stuffed enough into one post for today... more to come! I'm one of those crazies that totally believes in the magic, yes I said magic, of Christmas. I just love all the lights and sparkle and love that is actually palpable this time of year! In case I don't blog again until after Christmas.... I wish you a very happy Christmas filled with love and laughter and family! Until next time....

~A







No comments:

Post a Comment