Sunday, December 29, 2013

Jax's First Christmas

Jax turned a year old this month {we think} and it  was also his first Christmas! He got a new bed, a HUGE bone, some doggie tooth brushes and a few other treats! He was such a good "nurse" while G and I were sick.... truthfully, I think he was enjoying all the napping! So in true Harry fashion there was a lot of couch time and snuggling the past week!


This is pretty much our nightly ritual. I come home from work, put on my jams, we both eat dinner, then we snuggle up on the couch :)

"Mom, am I close enough? I just want to be close to you!"

This was Sunday after my family left our house. Jax did not sit still for one milli-second while they were here and as soon as they left he was OUT!



Hope you all had as Merry of a Christmas as we did! We are truly blessed! Until next time...
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment