We asked a woman to take our picture in front of the ice sculpture that said Madagascar.... you can tell she did a great job of getting the ice.
I tried taking cute funny pictures.... this is the best one (if that tells you how well they all turned out ha!)
At the very end of the exhibit they had a beautiful nativity scene.
A couple nights later we made our gingerbread house. G had bought a kit at the store and neither of us had made one so this was our first gingerbread adventure together!
The kit instructions said we needed cornstarch and sugar and all kinds of other things. I was very confused as to why the kit didn't come with everything we needed..... until we realized it did. Still not sure what all that other stuff they listed was all about?!
If you can't tell.... I'm a not so very talented Gingerbread House decorator!
I can't say enough how much happiness this guy brings to my life :)
The final results....
Long enough post?! I think so. We rode the Polar Express yesterday so keep an eye out for that post soon!! Until next time....
-A




No comments:
Post a Comment