I didn't get many pictures, but here are the ones I did.
My step-mom and step-sisters have a shop on Etsy {Anything Baby Boutique} and make the most adorable things! This clothes line is almost all stuff that they have made and monogrammed!
The rest of the weekend and better part of this week has been spent working on wedding details. I had my final meeting with the venue to choose all the little details and decorations. Things are really coming together! And {for memories sake} I have to mention how AMAZING G has been this last couple of months. {Not that he isn't always amazing :) } While I have been working on the wedding details, he has been handling all of our house stuff and I honestly don't think I could have done it all without him! So, thank you G. I'm so thankful to have you as my other half!
So relieved to have the wedding invites mailed out!
G and I {particularly G} love Dave and Busters. We had our last hoorah there with William the other night. We sure are going to miss getting to go any time we want!
William won the JACKPOT! I don't think any of us had ever actually won a game. I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty exciting! Ha!
My last day at work is Sunday and I'm dreading saying goodbye. Then, next week is MOVING WEEK!!!!!! So excited to start our lives together in our new HOUSE! Until next time...
-A



Your invite is beautiful! I know lots of bittersweet-ness going on with leaving a job and friends you love....but how exciting to be starting your new life with your love (and a new house, too!). ;) You and Greg appear to make a great team!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Thank you! Thank you!
ReplyDelete