Tuesday was G's and my "anniversary". I put it in quotations because, yes, I realize I'm getting married in a couple of months. We agreed that we didn't really want to make a fuss over it because DUH we are getting married and will have an ACTUAL anniversary. Plus, it's not that G and I don't like getting gifts for each other but seriously..... it's exhausting trying to come up with good gifts {already!}. G and I would rather have a yummy dinner and just spend some quality time with each other. So for our {dating} anniversary we went to Kenny's Wood Grill in Addison. We went there last year for our anniversary and it's still just as delicious!
Apparently, two glasses of wine and an 8oz. filet is equal to a large sedative because when we got home I was out like a light! So much for quality time! G said he was up for three hours {with me asleep on his arm} watching America's Funniest Home Videos and I didn't budge!
These next couple of weeks will be busy, busy, busy! The packing has started, I have three shifts left at work, and wedding planning is coming to a close! Until next time....
-A
No comments:
Post a Comment