Of course, no girls night is complete without a little glass of wine!
On Saturday, everyone met at my apartment and we car pooled to The Girls Room for a little "dance" class :) It was slightly more serious and had a little more talking {from the instructor} than I would've liked, but we all learned some fun moves and how important it is to "love your business"! Ha! Overall, it was super fun and I think we all had a good time! {not to mention quite a few laughs}
We may look into starting second careers...
After the Girls Room adventures, we headed to the Gaylord Texan for a night of dinner and dancing! In my opinion, it was the perfect way to spend a Bachelorette night. We checked-in to our room and got all fancied up, then started the night with some celebratory champagne. We had a little lingerie shower and played a fun game. Alyssa had asked G to answer some questions and I had to see how many I answered correctly. I actually did really well! I only missed 5 out of 20!!!
{ view from our balcony}
This is my "panty line". My oldest and best friend Lauren made this and it had a super cute poem to go along with it. It was so sweet and I teared up a little {typical}!
Like I said before, staying at the Gaylord was the perfect way to celebrate our night because everything we did was all right there. We headed to dinner inside the hotel {if you've never been, it is HUGE and GORGEOUS}, then a shuttle took us to the Glass Cactus night club. No driving, no travel time, no fuss. It was perfect. Not to mention, it was pouring rain and doing an all-inclusive type night saved us from getting wet ect.
Best friends a girl could ask for.
I can't believe we have been friends for 22 years!
Future sister-in-law!!
And no bachelorette party is complete without a cocktail and a tacky penis straw! Ha! Don't worry, we left these in the hotel room :)
I had a blast {I think everyone did!}. Thank you all so much for such a wonderful "last fling before the wedding ring"! I couldn't have asked for a better night or a more fabulous group of girls to celebrate with! {And your welcome for censoring the oh so flattering and skillful pictures from our dancing adventure!} Sorry for such a long post, but I wanted to remember every fun detail!!! Until next time....
-A







No comments:
Post a Comment