{MOH and myself about to leave the house}
{Lynelle- the hostess}
{Momma}
{Crystal, me, Gran}
{Lauren and Melissa}
{Alyssa and Rebecca}
{Everyone enjoying the delicious food!}
{The cutest and BEST flower girls EVER}
{The other two girls were playing and being silly, this sweet girl wasn't really feelin' it :)}
I didn't get a one-on-one picture of everyone {again}... I really need to work on that! But it was a blast, and Lauren even woke up at 4am just so she could make it for brunch! Thanks Lauren!!! After brunch we all headed to meet the boys at the venue for rehearsal. It was quick and to the point.... short and sweet is just our style! At the venue there are stairs the bride can come down and I had been a stern NO on using them due to my history of clumsiness and the fact that I knew I would be nervous..... however, I was talked into using them at the rehearsal! The coordinator convinced me that it would make for a more grand entrance and give me a longer walk down the aisle. Sold.
Friday night was the Rehearsal Dinner hosted by my {almost} in-laws. It was at a different country club in Rockwall and was, again, beautiful. The room over looked the lake and everything was just perfect! Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures at the dinner.... I was busy mingling and doing bride things! Ha! Here's what I do have...
{He is just so handsome!}
As always, my MIL threw a fabulous party and the food was delicious! They had an AMAZING macaroni and cheese.... and G will agree that I can't resist the mac! I had two helpings! {Yes I chowed down on mac n' cheese the night before my wedding..... how many inches can you gain in a night?! Seriously.} Of course, I got barely any sleep Friday night but got this text right before bed...
I would love this more had I not made TWO typos, but oh well. Such is life. I get to marry this man and I could not be happier!






No comments:
Post a Comment