Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pre-wedding prep

We are just winding down {sort of} after returning home from the honeymoon and wedding and I want to get started on blogging so I don't forget any of the little things that made getting married so special. There is still ALOT to be done but we have gotten some of the bigger things out of the way. It is surprisingly a relief to be home. The honeymoon was wonderful, don't get me wrong, but we were both ready to be back at our house and just be.

Now, for the wedding festivities. I went to my mom's house Wednesday before the wedding to start putting all the final little details in place. That night my MOH came into town to help! Alyssa had a sonogram that morning so I got to see a "picture" of baby Navetta! We had a blast having an old-fashioned sleep over {yes, you can still have these at 25 and it be completely ok}!

Thursday we went to get our nails done. Afterwards, Alyssa and I had a lunch date with my dad, step-mom and Granny but I don't have any pictures :(

After lunch, we got to work putting together the "Mint to Be" gift bags and Alyssa was a doll and re-tied half of the tags because midway through she figured out a better way!

I also made gift bags for the guests from out of town staying at the hotel with snacks, water and a helpful hint letter. Of course, Fred had to help too! We took the bags and delivered them to the hotel that night so they would be there for guests arriving Friday morning!

Friday was event-filled so that will be another post in itself! Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures at the rehearsal dinner but I'll post what I have.




No comments:

Post a Comment