Monday, May 6, 2013

Wedding Week

This week is officially our wedding week! I spent the entire day at work yesterday counting down the hours until I was off for vacation! Do you think I'm a little excited?! Yeah, maybe just a little. I'm sure the girls I work with were tired of hearing me talk about it, after all- they don't really know me yet! Oh well! When you're this excited, it's hard impossible to hide! I wanted to get a post in early this week because I have no doubt that as it gets closer I will be too busy to sit down at the computer! In honor of my wedding week here are a few flashback pictures of G and me...

{New Year's 2010} or is it 2011? Whichever way, it was December 2010

{My first and only A&M game}

{Our first cooking date night- "Engagement Chicken"}

{One year anniversary}

{The proposal}
This is my absolute favorite picture of all time! It really was a perfect moment.

This week is also National Nurses Week. I don't mention work very often but I really do love being a nurse... and really, unless you are one it's hard to understand anything I would say anyways. G says we have our own language :) But it's true. It is a culture all it's own. So here's to the amazing nurses I have met and who I couldn't have made it without! If you find yourself around a nurse this week say something sweet to them, their job is harder than it looks! P.S We also love food and treats. All of them.  Just sayin'.

{I think this was after second semester finals?!}


{DONE with nursing school!}

{Pinning}

{First official day as an RN}






{And just as an added bonus... this is how the BS made all those good grades! We had superior studying methods!}

I can't find some of the pictures I was looking for, and these by no means capture all the nurses I love.... Just a few sweet {and FUN} memories to start off an exciting week!!! G and I have big packing plans today and tomorrow!!! I just picked up coffee and bagels and have already done some wedding business this morning with the bakery. Can't wait to marry my perfect match!!!

Until next time...

-A

1 comment: