Friday, December 14, 2012

Insta-Friday

I got this idea from my step-sister's blog.... every Friday you write a post with all of your Instagram photos for the week. (Hopefully she doesn't mind me snatching the idea!) I'm trying to be better about blogging regularly, but in all honesty I don't do that many exciting things! However, I think my wedding planning is about to start picking up again so I can fill you in on all those adventures!! (Less than 5 months until "I do" day!!) Ok, so here goes....

I grabbed lunch to go at a bakery near my apartment. I get home, sit down, and start setting everything on the table to get ready to eat. I grab a napkin and start to open it to place on my lap and voila! There is some strangers chewed piece of gum inside my napkin. Seriously people?! You should be ashamed.




My step-sister also does "What I Wore Wednesday". I think this will be my first and last attempt to do this one. I think it is supposed to encourage you to actually get dressed on your days at home rather than wear sweats all day. I only took two pictures..... so here they are. I do in fact wear real clothes (not just scrubs) and I do fix my hair and wear contacts instead of my glasses. I have been told many times by people I work with that they don't recognize me in my "real people clothes". I don't think I look very different but apparently I do. I have actually had to re-introduce myself to someone that sees me on a daily basis in my scrubs when I was in regular clothing. So here it is.


Most importantly..... I picked up my wedding dress this week!!!! I haven't started alterations yet but I'm so excited to have MY actual dress!!! I LOVE the shop I bought it from too! It is the most adorable yellow house that was renovated into a bridal shop and they have lots of little private rooms inside so you can try on your dress with your family and friends in peace. I put my dress back on after not seeing it in about 3 months and I LOVE it more than ever! I can't imagine a more perfect dress to wear when I marry the most perfect man!


Until next time....

-A 


No comments:

Post a Comment