First of all, check out these adorable jams!!! When you first walk up the the little Christmas city there is an area filled with tricycles that the kids can ride. These girls had a blast!
Parker was the only one I could get to stop and give me a smile!
Parker, Geoff, Grace, Marla, and (on the way) little brother
Kristin, Payton, Phil
So the story behind this photo.... the girls are still getting used to G. He has graduated from the silent treatment to some conversations with Parker and all the girls will give him a high five at this point. BUT.... when it came to taking this picture it was "How far away from Uncle G can we all get?!" Hahaha. It was too funny.
Dad and Crystal
You can tell these girls don't get ANY attention :)
This girl. THIS girl! She was the MOST skeptical of G! If he had his arm around me she would tap me and say "Aunt Aubrey, I don't want him to touch you" and shake her head and push his arm away. Then, all of a sudden, I'm holding her and she reaches over to G for him to take her!!!! I couldn't believe it! So he has officially been accepted into the family. She stayed with him for quite some time then came back to me and said " He needs a break. I'll go back after he has a break." What a cutie.
Riding the train.
The conductor
Carolers (sp?)
They even had "The real" Santa who gave all the kids their very own silver bells!
It was such a fun place for the girls...and us! They also had glass blowing where you could watch them make your own ornament, hot chocolate, pictures with santa and lots of other fun stuff! My only complaint is that the train ride left a little a lot to be desired scenery wise. It was just industrial buildings and fields with dead grass. We thought they could have put some inflatable decorations or signs up along the way... but the kids didn't seem to mind and it was fun to ride a real train!! Until next time....
-A






Loving your blog posts! Your nieces are cuter than ever, & I can't believe you're going to have a new nephew! Exciting!
ReplyDelete