Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Christmas Darling!

Since G and I have such crazy/conflicting schedules we celebrated our little Christmas together on Tuesday night! This year we just did "stocking stuffers" for each other and set a price limit. {We recently bought a new mattress which we also counted as a "christmas gift" to each other .... posted here } So nothing extravagant but, as usual, G got me the perfect gifts! I only snapped a couple pictures... and please excuse the way I look. I have a terrible cold this week and I had just worked 12 hours when I probably should have called in sick, considering I used a million tissues and couldn't breathe!


About to open gifts! I wish I had taken a close up of G's bow... I watched a tutorial on youtube about making professional-looking bows and drug him to Hobby Lobby for more ribbon ect. So he tried to make a bow like mine :)

 What a handsome man! I really am one lucky girl :)


He really likes to get things monogrammed... and he got these make-up bags from Pottery Barn. I LOVE them!! I got teary eyed when I saw they had my new initials on them!!! So sweet!


 It was a perfect Christmas with just the two of us! Now just two more work days and then family Christmases and Christmas Day in Tyler! Can't wait to experience {and maybe start} some new holiday traditions!! Until next time...

-A


1 comment: